I'm Calvin Schröder, a Full Stack Software Engineer which currently lives and works in Essen Germany. I have a bachelor's degree in Applied Computer Science and extensive experience working in large software companies.
Also I try to contribute my professional experience to OpenSource Projects. Check out my GitHub for information's about my OpenSource activities!
Employment and Education
RWTH Aachen University (since April 2022)Master of Science - Computer Science
Planned graduation 2024
Deutsche Telekom IT GmbH (Since Dec. 2020)Full Stack Software Engineer
Focused on renewing legacy Architecture into Microservices for Landline Diagnosis.
- Stencil.js based OpenSource Design Systems
- single-spa Microfrontends
- Vue.js and Angular Frontends
- Java and Express based Microservices
- TMF APIs
- CI/CD and DevOps Engineering
Deutsche Telekom AG (2017-2020)Student in integrated degree programme
- Working on different Systems introducing Microfrontends and Microservices to greenfield Projects.
Hochschule für Telekommunikation Leipzig (2017-2020)Bachelor of Science - Applied Computer Science
- Application Development on different Platforms
- Agile Methods
- Privacy and IT Security